List Price: $34.97
Sale Price: $34.97
Availability: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Vitamin C is a potent water-soluble antioxidant, and even in small amounts can protect us from damage by free radicals. It is vital to immune function and is an essential cofactor in many enzymatic reactions in the body. It is truly our most universal antioxidant.*
Immediate Effect. Superior Delivery.
Most liposomes on the market use low grades of phospholipids, e.g. raw lecithin, instead of the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes necessary for a good liposome. Quicksilver Delivery Systems improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology with smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (called unilamellar vesicles) made from the highest-grade ingredients available. These small vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth, so you can get high absorption before they are altered by the harsh processes in the intestines.
- With conventional oral vitamin C, absorption decreases with increasing dosage. Liposomal Vitamin C enables effective, high level dosing.
- This buffered form of vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) is generally better tolerated by those with gastrointestinal sensitivity.
- Each 5 mL delivers 1000 mg of Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate. Each bottle contains 24 servings.
- The difference is clear: this product's clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product does not contain gluten.