Quicksilver Scientific Nanoemulsified CoQ10 - Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 Nano Emulsified Liquid Supplement 2 Pack (1.7oz Each)
List Price: $95.00
Sale Price: $93.29
Availability: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
CoQ10 (short for coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone) is the only fat-soluble antioxidant our bodies make--found in abundance in all of our fifty trillion cells' lipid-rich membranes. It is essential to producing ATP, the universal energy currency of our cells. Maintaining adequate levels of CoQ10 can be a key part of supporting overall health.*
Immediate Effect. Superior Delivery.
Most liposomes on the market use low grades of phospholipids, e.g. raw lecithin, instead of the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes necessary for a good liposome. Quicksilver Delivery Systems improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology with smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (called unilamellar vesicles) made from the highest-grade ingredients available. These small vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth, so you can get high absorption before they are altered by the harsh processes in the intestines.
- Gastrointestinal absorption of CoQ10 is dramatically improved with a nanoemulsified format.*
- CoQ10 is essential to producing ATP, the universal energy currency of our cells. Maintaining adequate levels of CoQ10 can be a key part of supporting overall health.
- Each 1 mL of Liposomal CoQ10 delivers 30 mg of CoEnzyme Q10.
- With the world's most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements nourish cells as they deliver their core ingredients faster and more efficiently.
- This product uses phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.