Natural Vitamin C Vitamins Acerola Powder-1 Lb (16 Oz-453 grams) by Mr Ros-100% Pure From Organic Origin
List Price: $38.64
Sale Price: $38.64
Eligible For Free Shipping
Do you recognize one of these issues?
Chances are that these issues are related to a weak immune system. And most likely, low vitamin C vitamins levels are an important cause of your problems.
But there is something you can do about it... with Acerola Cherry Powder by Mr. Ros!
A natural fruit of the Malpighia emarginata tree, Vitamin Acerola Powder. OUR WILDCRAFTED Acerola cherry is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C. Our ORGANICALLY GROWN Acerola Cherry Powder consists of only 100% pure, natural acerola cherries. This multivitamin C will boost and improve your overall immune system. A whole food vitamin C powder organic !
Why choose for Mr. Ros Acerola Cherry Powder?
There are many providers of Acerola cherry products out there. So why choose for us? Well, that's easy also: Not only are we the cheapest in terms of price per gram, independent laboratory studies have shown that our products are far superior in terms of quality, due to consistent high levels of Vitamin C. At Mr. Ros, we only use pure Acerola berry's - no mixtures, no additives! AND OUR ORGANICALLY GROWN WILDCRAFTED ACEROLA IS THE BEST TO MAKE LIPOSOMAL VIT C WITH. You can best use Sunflower Lecithin for making Liposomal Vitamin C
And you are in good company
From 1967 on, NOBEL Prize winner Linus Pauling recommended high doses of Vitamin C (he himself took 18 grams daily) as a prevention against health issues ranging from a cold to cancer. Knowing all this, why not replace your morning glass of orange juice with a glass of our acerola cherry powder mixed with your favorite drink and start boosting your health! Order your Acerola Cherry Powder today.
- WHOLE FOOD VITAMIN C POWDER FROM ORGANIC ORIGIN
- GREAT FOR KIDS !!! MAKE A DRINK - NATURAL SWEET-KIDS LOVE IT
- VITAMIN C IN THE ACEROLA IS BETTER ABSORBED by humans than synthetic ascorbic acid
- NOBEL PRIZE WINNER LINUS PAULING RECOMMENDED VITAMIN C to improve health
- BEST SOURCE TO MAKE LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C : NOTE The colors of our acerola batches can be different in color and taste. It varies from light sand color Pink to bright pink. This happens because it is a naturally grown product without pesticides and additives. We always test our products in the lab and we can assure you our acerola is safe to eat/consume and have still a high quality.