Designs for Health 20g of Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder in Chocolate - Whey Cool, 20g of Whey Protein (2 lbs / 30 Servings)
List Price: $78.00
Sale Price: $94.30
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Whey Cool is a great-tasting high protein, low carbohydrate functional food powder. It is made with a proprietary native whey protein concentrate from grass fed dairy cows. This is done so in a way that maintains a full range of the fragile immune-boosting and regenerative components naturally present in fresh raw milk. It is produced using proprietary filtration and drying which involves minimal processing. This unique production method ensures that the whey is not subjected to temperatures that would destroy key health-promoting compounds. This superior protein comes from herds that graze year-round on disease-free, pesticide-free, chemical-free, natural grass pastures. The milking cows are never fed grain or subjected to any growth hormone treatment, chemicals, genetically modified organisms, or injected pathogens.* Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- 20 GRAMS OF GRASS FED WHEY - Whey is nature's richest source of biologically active protein. This high protein, low carbohydrate powder is instantized with sunflower lecithin (soy-free, non-GMO), which helps it dissolve more easily in water.*
- PURE SOURCE - The milk harvested for Whey Cool comes from cows that graze on pesticide- and chemical-free, non-GMO grass pastures in New Zealand, known to have one of the least polluted environments in the world.*
- SUPPORT WORKOUTS & WEIGHT MAINTENANCE - This delicious powder may offer support for athletes, lean muscle, the immune system, and health weight management.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.