antioxidant Supplement - Organic Alfalfa Juice Powder - Alfalfa Powder Bulk - 2 Cans 16 OZ (100 Servings)
List Price: $59.95
Sale Price: $59.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
antioxidant supplement - ORGANIC ALFALFA JUICE POWDER - alfalfa powder bulk - 2 Cans 16 OZ (100 Servings)
CHOLESTEROL SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS: Alfalfa's cholesterol-lowering ability is its best studied health benefit to date. One study of 15 people found that on average, eating 40 grams of alfalfa seeds 3 times per day decreased total cholesterol by 17% and "bad" LDL cholesterol by 18% after 8 weeks.
POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Alfalfa are a proven high-antioxidant food, which helps protect our cells from damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants promote better health and can fight off a number of bad conditions.
WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS POWDER: Alfalfa are ideal for weight-conscious individuals. It is low in sugar, calories, and fat. On the other hand, alfalfa are rich in fiber and a decent protein source. Its fiber content inhibits the release of ghrelin, a compound that triggers hunger; thus, filling you up and preventing you from snacking.
HAIR GROWTH NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS: Alfalfa contains minerals, such as calcium, zinc and iron. These minerals help in preventing and reducing the loss of hair. Zinc is known to stimulate hair growth. The iron present in alfalfa also helps in hair growth as iron deficiency may be one of the causes of hair loss.
- ALFALFA ORGANIC JUICE POWDER: Alfalfa, also known as lucerne or Medicago sativa, is a plant that has been grown as feed for livestock for hundreds of years. It was long prized for its superior content of vitamins, minerals and protein, compared to other feed sources. It seems to have originally come from South and Central Asia, but it has since been grown around the world for centuries.
- VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT: Alfalfa on one of the top vitamin C foods. A serving of alfalfa can offer 14 percent of your recommended daily value of vitamin C, and because vitamin C is water-soluble, we need to replenish our supply through our diets. Alfalfa are such an easy addition to meals, it's a great way to supplement your vitamin C needs - which is essential to many healthy bodily functions.
- BONE HEALTH SUPPORT VITAMINS: Vitamin K is beneficial to bone health as much as it is in blood production. The activation of osteocalcin, the protein circulating in the blood, requires vitamin K. It also aids in proper calcium absorption to prevent bad bone conditions or weakening of the bones.
- BACTERIA KILLER: Alfalfa have high concentrations of phytonutrients namely L-canavanine and chlorophyll, which help fortify the body's resistance to bad bacteria and harmful organisms. Its powerful antioxidants may eliminate toxins and free radicals from the body, preventing further cell damage caused by free radicals.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).