List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $45.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the most important resident species in the small intestine. It can implant itself on the intestinal wall as well as in the lining of the wall of the vagina, cervix, and urethra, where it produces lactic and acetic acids.*L. acidophilus can aid digestion and absorption of nutrients, stabilize bowel function, and produce lactase enzyme.* Klaire Labs® SCD™ compliant L. Acidophilus formula uses the same ATCC certified strain found in our mixed probiotic formulas. This hardy species is provided in a base of purified plant cellulose in a potency of 3 billion CFUs per capsule, making it suitable for individuals adhering to the Specific Carbohydrate Diet™ program who wish to supplement this important probiotic in support of intestinal health.
Klaire Labs® Probiotic Certification Program
Clinical effectiveness of probiotic organisms is dependent on many variables. Identification and selection of appropriate, documented probiotic species as well as maintenance of maximum viability throughout all stages of handling is central to expression of the full potential of beneficial gut flora. Klaire Labs® probiotic quality assurance commitment includes a rigorous independent testing program that monitors and ensures the identity, viability, and hypoallergenicity of raw materials and finished products.
New Look, Same Great Product
Klaire Labs® has introduced a fresh, new label design. The product quality and formulations remain the same.
- SDC™ compliant formula featuring Lactobacillus acidophilus in a base of purified plant cellulose.*
- This hardy species is provided in a potency of 3 billion CFUs per capsule.
- L. acidophilus can aid digestion and absorption of nutrients, help stabilize bowel function, and produce lactase enzyme.*
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.