List Price: $34.47
Sale Price: $27.27
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid.
- L-Lysine is an essential free-form amino acid which acts as a precursor for other amino acids, including L-carnitine (needed for fat metabolism).
- L-Lysine is crucial to the formation of collagen, a major part of the body's connective tissues.
- L-Lysine also contributes to energy production when converted to acetyl coenzyme A, one of the principal fuels for the Krebs cycle.
- An important free form amino acid for healthy protein development and immune function.
- If you have a poor apetitie, low energy levels or mood changes, you may be L-Lysine defficient.