List Price: $26.00
Sale Price: $26.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
-Is Totelytes the right electrolyte replacement supplement for me?
Whether you're a triathlon athlete, casual gym-goer or live in an area with high temperature heat- Hydration is important for maintaining the function of every system in your body. Risk of Dehydration doubles during summer months when our bodies are fighting to retain the water that makes up 70% of our body composition. Electrolytes are minerals that help regulate fluids in your body by forcing it to hold onto water. The primary cause of dehydration- contrary to popular belief- isn't the lack of water, but the loss of electrolytes that help regulate fluids in your body.
-Electrolyte Pill versus powder, is there a difference? Which is better for me?
It's really a matter of preference, but from what we've seen and how electrolyte powders are formulated- powders are typically filled with artificial sweeteners and taste enhancers to mask the taste of the minerals. As a result, you are getting a lower dosage of electrolytes at a higher price per serving than a pill you can swallow and get all the electrolytes you need without any of the additional additives and sweeteners.
-Is this safe to eat during my menstrual cycle?
Not only is it safe to consume electrolytes during a menstrual cycle, but it is highly recommended that you take electrolytes because of the high concentration of progesterone during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle which knocks your fluid balance- causing you to lose electrolytes- which is why feelings of weakness and dizziness occur in the very beginning of your menstrual cycle.
-How can Totelytes prevent and cure Hangovers?
Simpler than you think: one of the nasty side effects of alcohol is dehydration contributed by the loss of electrolytes. Totelytes replenishes those electrolytes to keep you going after a day or night of drinking.
for more information visit our website www.Totelytes.com and goo.gl/xtfQD6
- Each Bottle contains Vegetarian Capsules that replenish electrolytes lost during exercise. The vegetarian capsules contain a proprietary blend of Organic Fruits and Minerals to really define Organic Electrolyte management.
- Totelytes combine: Kosher salt, Potassium, Magnesium, Natural Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, and the Proprietary *Tlytes* blend of Organic Banana, Avocado, Pomegranate, Date and Tamarind fruits to maximize electrolyte replenishment.
- Our formula contains 100% Organic fruits, it is Kosher friendly, Halal friendly, Non-GMO, All Natural, Vegan, Vegetarian, and part of a Paleo regiment. It is manufactured in the heart of the Southern Utah desert in a GMP certified, FDA inspected facility. The family run facility thoroughly tests all of the ingredients and the final products, however to be sure of its potency and efficacy, we test the product with a third party lab as well.
- We here at Totelytes are all in love with the outdoors. We Climb, Hike, Run, Swim, Bike, Canyoneer, Mountaineer, Volunteer and Sun worship all day everyday! We tested out many versions of Totelytes until we came up with the formula that is available to you today.
- We Guarantee it 100%, Money back no questions asked! Whether you use Totelytes for endurance enhancement, like a pre run, during run, or post run electrolyte replacement, as a preworkout/post workout muscle soreness helper, or just anytime you are sweating hard and don't want to fall apart, Totelytes is your electrolyte aid.