Electrolyte Supplement for Rapid Hydration | NO Calories NO Sugar | 20%+ More Potassium, Magnesium & Zinc | Keto Flu & Leg Cramp Relief | 48 Servings
List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $19.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Hi-Lyte electrolyte concentrate is an all-natural, trace mineral supplement that provides the perfect balance of fast-acting electrolytes for rapid rehydration or to avoid Keto Flu - with no calories or sugar.
Our natural mineral and electrolyte formula includes Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc and Sulfates that buffer water ions, increasing PH and reducing acidity for increased natural alkalinity.
Hi-Lyte contains no calories, sweeteners or artificial additives. Unlike Sports drinks, which often only include one or two types of electrolytes (usually sodium and/or potassium), Hi-Lyte puts a lower emphasis on sodium - which is readily available in the American diet - and emphasizes magnesium, an essential electrolyte which is often omitted from sports drinks because it is more expensive.
Whether you are an athlete who's looking for electrolyte supplementation, or you are facing dehydration due to a outdoor work, keto flu, illness, travel, heat or any other dehydrating situation, Hi-Lyte can help you beat dehydration. Water alone doesn't have the electrolytes required to rapidly resolve mild to moderate dehydration. For optimal hydration, you need fluids and electrolytes, like those found in Hi-Lyte, to recover fast. Hi-Lyte doesn't treat any disease but may also be used for electrolyte supplementation for people who are dehydrated due to CF, POTS, EDS, Ostomy's and Addison's.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
At Livwell Products, we stand behind every product we make. If our products don't help you feel better and recover faster, just send us an e-mail within 30 days for a full refund, including shipping costs.
No products to return. No forms to fill out.
Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee!
- What is Hi-Lyte? Hi-Lyte is the highest Potassium, Zinc and Magnesium Electrolyte Concentrate available and perfectly balanced for hydration, recovery and alkalinity. Hi-Lyte can be added to water, juice, smoothies or any other beverage. It replaces electrolytes lost due to sweat, exercise or any other dehydrating situation. It is also perfectly formulated for a Keto Diet and to fight Keto Flu. No Calories. No Sugar. No artifical colors or flavors. Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Made in USA.
- What are Hi-Lytes benefits? Hi-Lyte's support mechanisms include: Reduces heat stress, cramping, nausea and fatigue. Improves energy, muscle recovery, muscle gain and endurance. Antioxidants support healthy immune system function*. Combats Keto Flu. Hi-Lyte was designed for the demanding needs of endurance athletes such as Cyclists, Runners, Swimmers, Triathletes, Cross-fitters and even Yogis.
- Why is Hi-Lyte better? Hi-Lyte is made with all-natural, ionic sea minerals including sea salt from the Great Salt Lakes in Utah. Pico-ionic minerals are smaller than cell pathways making them easier to be absorbed. Most minerals are manufactured and require unnatural processes -- including the addition of maltodextrin -- to add them to supplements. Hi-Lyte is made in the USA in an NSF Certified Manufacturing Facility.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that Hi-Lyte will meet your highest expectations that we are offeiring Hi-Lyte at zero risk to you. If Hi-Lyte doesn't help you rehydrate and recover faster, just send us an e-mail within 30 days for a full refund, including shipping costs. No products to return. No forms to fill out. Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee!
- Important Information: Please note that Hi-Lyte is NOT focused on taste and adds a salty taste to water. Hi-Lyte is a concentrated formula and must be mixed in the proportions described. If you're sensitive to mineral flavor, add a squeeze of lemon or add to juice or smoothie. NAUSEA WARNING: Hi-Lyte contains Zinc (3mg, 20% D.V.) and may cause nausea if you have a Zinc sensitivity. If you have a reaction, speak with your doctor to see if Hi-Lyte is a good addition to your diet.