List Price: $39.38
Sale Price: $39.38
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Our body utilizes three important forms of vitamin K to achieve optimal cardiovascular system, bone, and blood health. K Complete provides this dynamic trio of vitamin K1, K2 as MK-4, and K2 as MK-7 in one soft gel. Vitamin K plays a primary role in healthy blood clotting and is also critical for arterial health and activating the important protein that binds calcium to bones. The "K" in vitamin K is derived from the German word "koagulation" because vitamin K's role in coagulation was first discovered in Germany.
Vitamin K is important for helping our livers produce blood clotting proteins and also directs calcium to our bones, supporting arterial and bone health. Unfortunately, it's difficult to get enough vitamin K through diet alone, which is why a supplement can be a great option. Each soft gel of K Complete provides 500 mcg of vitamin K1, 1.5 mg of vitamin K2 as MK-4, and 45 mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7 for a powerful kick of K. Add vitamin K--the "forgotten" but vital nutrient - to your diet with K Complete.
- VITAMIN K TRIO: K Complete provides a powerful blend of vitamin K1, K2 as MK-4 and K2 as MK-7 in a single soft gel.
- BUILD BETTER BONES: Vitamin K activates certain proteins, including osteocalcin and Matrix GLA Protein (MGP), which play a role in binding calcium to the bone matrix.
- BE HEART HEALTHY: Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is critical for directing calcium from our bloodstream to where our body needs it most - our bones.
- SUPPORT BLOOD HEALTH: Vitamin K2 is necessary for the formation of prothrombin, which is required for normal blood clotting.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965: All Carlson products are tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.