List Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $12.43
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
L-Theanine is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in the tea plant (Camellia sinensis) and contributes to the unusual taste of green tea. Human studies have shown that taking L-theanine affects the emission of alpha waves in the brain associated with states of relaxation and focused attention.
- L-Theanine is a non-protein amino acid.
- L-Theanine is found almost exclusively in black and green tea.
- After l-theanine crosses the blood brain barrier, it increases dopamine and GABA levels in the brain and inhibits the stimulatory properties of caffeine.
- l-Theanine is a unique amino acid found in green tea, which promotes relaxedalertness and calm focus, and supports relaxing brain wave activity.
- Helps Reduce Anxiety
- Pioneered the concept with wellness formula