List Price: $19.90
Sale Price: $13.93
Eligible For Free Shipping
Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is an important fat-soluble vitamin that cannot be synthesized by the body, which is why supplementation is important. Carlson Vitamin K2 as MK-7 supports cardiovascular system, bone, and blood health.
Research suggests vitamin K is beneficial for many people, including those who lack a diet rich in green, leafy vegetables; consume mineral oil for constipation; or have had their gallbladder or a portion of the gastrointestinal tract surgically removed, which interferes with fat absorption, including fat-soluble vitamin K.
The "K" in "vitamin K" is derived from the German word "koagulation," or blood clots. Vitamin K helps produce the proteins that play an important role in the body's normal blood clotting process.
- HEALTHY BONES: MK-7 is needed for the production of osteocalcin, a protein-like glue that helps bind calcium to the bones.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: MK-7 plays an important role in guiding calcium through our bloodstream and into our bones.
- 45 MCG OF VITAMIN K2 AS MK-7 | SOY-FREE: A single soy-free soft gel provides 45 mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7 to support optimal health.
- CANNOT BE SYNTHESIZED BY OUR BODY: Vitamin K2 is an essential, fat-soluble vitamin that cannot be synthesized by our body, making supplementation important.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965: All Carlson products are tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.