List Price: $116.25
Sale Price: $116.25
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Without vitamin K2, calcium can't adequately be processed in our body to help maintain strong, healthy bones. Vitamin K2 activates certain proteins, including osteocalcin and Matrix GLA Protein (MGP), which play a role in binding calcium to the bone matrix. Without an adequate amount of vitamin K2, a significant amount of osteocalcin will remain inactive and unable to bind to calcium. Vitamin K2 also supports cardiovascular system health by promoting healthy blood clotting and directing calcium out of the bloodstream and arteries and into the bones. Build better bones and support optimal wellness with Carlson Vitamin K2 as MK-7.
- BUILD BETTER BONES: Vitamin K2 activates certain proteins, including osteocalcin and Matrix GLA Protein (MGP), which play a role in binding calcium to the bone matrix.
- BE HEART HEALTHY: Vitamin K2 as MK-7 is critical for directing calcium from our bloodstream to where our body needs it most - our bones.
- SUPPORT BLOOD HEALTH: Vitamin K2 is necessary for the formation of prothrombin, which is required for normal blood clotting.
- HIGH-POTENCY MK-7: A single, easy-to-swallow soft gel provides 180 mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965: All Carlson products are tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.