List Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $15.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Nitric oxide boosters are generally used to increase blood flow to the muscle during a weight-lifting session. This increase in blood flow is often referred to as "the pump". There is an entire category of dietary supplements that claim to do this, but many of the typical ingredients used in these products have very little, if any effect, on "the pump". Citrulline malate has been demonstrated in numerous scientific studies to be superior to other ingredients not only for increasing blood flow, but also for delaying fatigue, decreasing delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), and improving overall athletic performance. A full, two-serving dose of CitruForce provides users with 8,000mg of citrulline malate which is the studied dose. In addition to this, CitruForce uses the optimal 2:1 ratio of citrulline malate; two parts l-citrulline to one part malate, the salt of malic acid.
- OPTIMAL 2:1 ratio of citrulline malate.
- ENHANCE recovery, blood flow, and endurance.
- INCREASE "THE PUMP": Increase the amount of blood flow to your muscles during strenuous weight-lifting sessions.
- IMPROVE RECOVERY: Citrulline malate has been shown in numerous studies to reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- SUPPORT HEART HEALTH: Increasing blood flow may reduce blood pressure which supports a healthy heart.