Pure L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 Powder, 500 Grams, Powerfully Enhances Muscle Pump, Performances & Nitric Oxide Booster and Increases Muscle Vascularity. Non-Contaminated, Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
List Price: $65.95
Sale Price: $65.95
Eligible For Free Shipping
Micro Ingredients Introduces Natural Amino L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 Powder.
The purity of nature and the power of science are brought together in our line of products.
Why You Should Buy From US
While most amino acid powder products are produced by hydrolyzed process using duck feathers or human hairs,
Micro Ingredients Natural Amino Acid products are made from an environmentally clean and natural fermentation process using plants and vegan base materials, free of harsh chemicals.
L-Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid that is well-known for its great yield of nitric oxide (NO), which has been found to produce more nitric oxide than the more famous amino acid supplements.
L-Citrulline is also a central participant of the urea cycle, which makes the body dispose of excess nitrogen.
DL-Malate provides glucose for the brain.
When combined, the 2:1 ratio of the two amino acids helps muscles recover from fatigue and high physical exertion.
To ensure optimum results, Micro Ingredients L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 Powder is packed with top-quality ingredients that undergo strict quality control.
Our Natural Amino products are clean and pure naturally fermented from plants and free of additives and preservatives. There are no fillers or binders and are certified kosher and vegetarian.
- Pure L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 Powder from Fermentation Process. Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Powerfully Improves blood flow, power output, oxygen consumption and exercise performance. Include malic acid, which significantly increases energy production and nitric oxide production.
- No additives, No preservatives, No artificial sweeteners, No Fillers, No Pesticides, No GMOs and Gluten Free.
- Scoop included to get the perfect measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient-dense super food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!