Source Naturals L-Glutamine 500mg Free Form Amino Acid Essential For Protein Synthesis - Pure - 50 Capsules
List Price: $8.00
Sale Price: $5.25
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
L-Glutamine, a free-form amino acid, can be converted to glutamic acid. Glutamic acid is a usable energy source for the brain and a precursor to the important inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). L Glutamine also plays an important role in ammonia disposal.
- L-Glutamine also plays an important role in ammonia disposal.
- Around 60 percent of your skeletal muscle is made up of glutamine.
- It is a free-form amino acid that supports metabolic energy.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid that is a building block of protein.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.