Worldwide Nutrition BCAA Powder, Branched Chain Amino Acids, BCAAs, 2:1:1 Ratio, Pre Intra Post Workout Supplement for Men And Women, Natural Electrolytes to Increase Energy, Watermelon, 30 Servings
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $24.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
ARE YOU READY TO ACHIEVE GREATER RESULTS?
Worldwide Nutrition's Sport Line BCAA's
A perfectly formulated product with only essential ingredients and the correct dosages of each to maximize results for YOU!
Why You Need BCAA's?
Your body cannot produce the correct amount of the essential BCAA's your body needs on its own, so you have to get them from your nutrition and diet program.
What Do BCAA's Do?
• Increase rate of protein synthesis
• Increase individual cells capacity for protein synthesis
• Decrease muscle protein breakdown
• RESULT: Dramatic Increase in Muscle Mass
• Reduces Fatigue
• Accelerated Recovery
• Decreased Muscle Soreness
• Trigger For Protein Synthesis
• Spares Glycogen Levels
• Increased Muscle Mass and Growth
DELICIOUS WATERMELON FLAVOR!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR WORKOUTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Scroll up and click "Add to Cart" to have Worldwide Nutrition's Sport Line BCAA's shipped to you today!
- 2:1:1 RATIO - Pre Intra Post Workout Supplement With No Carbs, No Sugar, Zero Calories And With Natural Electrolytes to Increase Performance, Protect, Support Muscle Growth
- INCREASE RATE OF PROTEIN SYNTHESIS: The essential BCAA's are already in the form your muscles need them to be in to rebuild your muscles after an intense workout. This allows for maximum muscle recovery and muscle repair, which leads to INCREASED MUSCLE GROWTH FOR YOU.
- REDUCES FATIGUE: BCAA's inhibit the production of serotonin in your body, which rises during exercise. The increased levels of Serotonin lead your body to a "perception" of fatigue, putting a stop to your workouts. With BCAA's you will have more energy for longer workouts which will provide MAXIMUM RESULTS.
- INCREASED MUSCLE MASS: BCCA's will drastically work towards more muscle mass by increasing the rate of protein synthesis, decreasing muscle protein breakdown, and increasing the cell's capacity for protein synthesis.
- GLYCOGEN LEVELS: Glycogen is stored in your muscles as a secondary reserve source for energy production. This reserve source is used up during exercise, and low levels can lead to overtraining and muscle damage. Fortunately, BCAA's spare the use of Glycogen and give you the extra energy needed for intense workouts.