Thompson Vitamin C Powder | 5000mg | 100% Pure Ascorbic Acid | Immune Support & Antioxidant Supplement | No Fillers, No Excipients | 8 oz
List Price: $6.89
Sale Price: $3.94
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
"This is the best you can use. Just drop a teaspoon or so into your juices. It will give you more Vitamin C than your other products. Note, this is very pure... so add carefully to your juices so that the flavor is not off. I have bought this for my brother, mom and dad. It is worth it."
Your body needs Vitamin C to produce a powerful antioxidant, glutathione. Vitamin C is also essential for collagen and connective tissue formation as well as blood vessel integrity and helps support better skin, bone, and joint health. While you can find Vitamin C in many fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C content can become depleted through certain cooking or storage methods. Supplementation may help to achieve optimal levels.
Unlike other Vitamin C supplements, our non-GMO formula is delivered through a fine powder made of 100% pure ascorbic acid with no fillers and no excipients. For best results, mix with warm water first to dissolve the powder then add it to your juice or smoothies!
Founded in 1932, Thompson has been focused on bringing you quality and purity, at prices you can afford for over 80 years! Our goal is to deliver to you easy-to-understand, proven, simple formulations and ingredients in convenient daily supplies! And with more than 150 products from vitamins and minerals to herbs and specialty supplements, Thompson has everything you need to support your healthy, happy lifestyle!
Trust our Vitamin C Powder to bring the quality and purity you're looking for - order today!
- 100% PURE FORMULA: Each serving provides 5000 mg of Vitamin C as ascorbic acid - nothing more
- IMMUNITY: Helps support healthy immune function & glutathione production, a strong antioxidant
- BONUS BENEFITS: Provides support for collagen synthesis, blood vessel integrity & skin health
- PRO TIP: Dissolve first in warm water and then add to smoothies or protein shakes
- CUSTOMERS SAY: "I love vitamin C powder, because it provides such great immunity benefits."