List Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $10.32
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Insight into Iron
About Our Iron
Made in Clearfield, Utah, our iron glycinate is reacted with the amino acid glycine. The materials are placed in a vessel with water and citric acid to adjust the pH of the reaction. The mixture is agitated for a precise period of time to allow the glycine and iron to become fully reacted. Our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), receives the ingredient as a powder to be used as the active ingredient in our supplement.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), because of their 20 years of experience in the world of dietary supplements. Located in Chandler, Arizona, ANS is known for their high quality standards and thorough evaluation of products and ingredients at every stage. From raw materials to finished goods, their rigorous program ensures that you receive a high-quality, unadulterated product that you feel good about taking.
Located in Chandler, AZ
We know it’s important to offer a transparent view into the product you’re consuming. The active ingredient is iron (as ferrous bisglycinate) made in Clearfield, Utah. Other ingredients in the supplement are designed to keep the blend consistent, prevent caking, and support the encapsulation process. Our iron supplement does not contain allergens, and the equipment used to make the product is cleaned and assessed prior to each use.
Active ingredient. From Clearfield, Utah.
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
Holds, seals, and protects the formula. From USA.
See all ingredients
Ensures each capsule is consistently filled. From USA.
Lubricates the formula so that it can be easily encapsulated. From Jurong Island, Singapore.
Still have questions?
- Does this supplement contain allergens?
- No, this product does not contain allergens, including gluten or soy. The equipment used to make the product is also cleaned and assessed prior to use to verify the prevention of allergens and cross-contamination.
See all questions and answers
- Is this supplement gluten-free?
- Yes. Gluten is not used in the formulation or creation of this product. As an additional precaution, we also test the product for the presence of gluten to ensure that it has not been cross-contaminated.
- Is the capsule made from animal gelatin?
- No. No animal products are used to create this product.
- Is this supplement vegan?
- What is the difference between a supplement in a capsule and a tablet?
- A capsule is used as the vessel to hold a powdered supplement formulation. The formulation remains a powder inside the capsule, whereas in a tablet, the supplement formulation is compressed.
- How long are supplements potent?
- Supplements degrade naturally over time at varying rates. We test our supplements potency after each production and include those results on the certificate of analysis. This means that the potency for your bottle may be lower than appears on the certificate of analysis depending on its age. To ensure you get the most from our product, we designed our shelf-life to account for this.
- What is magnesium stearate? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Magnesium stearate is a chemical compound of magnesium salt of stearic acid. It is a white, water-insoluble powder used to lubricate the supplement formula so that it can be easily encapsulated.
- Where is the product made?
- The product is made in Arizona, USA, by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), from US and imported ingredients.
- Who tests the supplements?
- We use the ANS state-of-the-art facility as well as ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of our products. Each lab is responsible for performing different tests.
- Is this the certificate of analysis for my supplements?
- The certificate of analysis on this page is from our latest batch of product. You can access the certificate for your supplements by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, click the camera icon in the search bar, and scan your bottle’s barcode.
- How did you verify the safety and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that includes testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial, heavy metal, and chemical), purity (identity and authenticity), and potency (concentration of ingredients) to ensure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are based on industry practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis, in addition to risk assessment of the raw materials, products, and manufacturing facility.
- How do I access the certificate of analysis for my bottle?
- This can be accessed through the code located on the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, tap the camera icon in the search bar, and scan the barcode on your bottle.
- I took this Calcium Complex and now I feel sick. What should I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You can also call our customer service at 877-485-0385 or send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced as a result of taking this supplement.
- Once-daily vegan iron (as ferrous bisglycinate) made in Clearfield, Utah
- - Does not contain allergens, artificial colors and flavors, chemical preservatives, or gluten
- - Discover the certificate of analysis for your vitamins by scanning the code on the bottle
- - Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA from US and imported ingredients
- - An Amazon brand