Source Naturals Sleep Science Melatonin 2.5mg Sleep Support Peppermint Flavor Sublingual Promotes Restful Sleep and Relaxation - Supports Natural Sleep/Wake Patterns and Rhythms - 120 Lozenges
List Price: $14.23
Sale Price: $11.55
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Melatonin is a hormone that is produced naturally by the pineal gland. At night, higher levels of melatonin is held by the body to induce and maintain sleep. The normal cycles of melatonin production are altered due to factors including aging, medications, and light exposure at night. Something as small as travel, working nights or possibly using a computer screen may greatly impact melatonin’s production. Melatonin is a natural sleep aid having hypnotic and relaxing effects, which helps to maintain a regular sleep cycle.
- Higher levels of melatonin is held by the body to induce and maintain sleep.
- Melatonin, unlike other antioxidants, easily diffuses into all cells.
- Melatonin is a powerful and versatile antioxidant produced within the body.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, salt, artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Source Naturals leads in the melatonin category, with tablets, timed-releasetablets, sublinguals (in orange and peppermint flavors) , liquid, NutraSpray, andin our Bio-Aligned Night Rest formula
- This neurohormone produced by the pineal gland, governs the body'scircadian rhythms.
- A favorite of travelers and a night-time restorative for occasional sleeplessness.