FlorastorPre Daily Probiotic and Fiber Supplement for Men, Women and Children – Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 (30 Capsules)
List Price: $23.49
Sale Price: $16.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
FlorastorPre is a daily probiotic and prebiotic supplement that strengthens your digestive balance and supports a healthy immune system.*1,2,7 It’s specially formulated with a unique probiotic strain and is blended with chicory root to help support stronger intestinal flora.*2,3 Chicory root, a plant that belongs to the dandelion family, is a powerful prebiotic fiber that nourishes the helpful bacteria in your digestive system and helps your body absorb calcium and other minerals from food.*3,4,8
Florastor is the ONLY probiotic brand with Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745, a unique probiotic strain with a larger, stronger cell structure than other probiotics. This strain is shown to help boost your body’s natural production of IgA – an important digestive antibody that helps fight off potentially harmful bacteria.*1
By harnessing the restorative nature of Florastor and combining it with this unique prebiotic, FlorastorPre provides more complete digestive support to help keep you healthy.*2 With just two capsules once or twice a day, FlorastorPre helps support a healthy digestive tract – where 70% of your immune system lives.*1,2
FlorastorPre is a gluten-free, non-GMO probiotic offered in vegetarian capsules. Our patented freeze-drying process gives FlorastorPre a three-year shelf life protecting the live cells without refrigeration. It's perfect for travelers on-the-go and those with active lifestyles.
Help keep your digestive tract on track, with FlorastorPre.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Martins, F.S., Silva, A.A., Vieira, A.T., Barbosa, F.H., Arantes, R.M., et al. (2009). Comparative study of Bifidobacterium animalis, Escherichia coli, Lactobacillus casei and Saccharomyces boulardii probiotic properties. Archives of Microbiology, 191, 623-630.
2. Swidsinski, A., Loening-Baucke,V., Verstraelen, H., Osowska, S., & Doerffel, Y. (2008). Biostructure of fecal microbiota in healthy subjects and patients with chronic idiopathic diarrhea. Gastroenterology, 135(2), 568-579.
3. Kolida, S., & Gibson, G.R. (2007). Prebiotic capacity of inulin-type fructans. [The Journal of Nutrition, 137] (11), 2503S-2506S.
4. Coussement PA. (1999). Inulin and oligofructose: safe intakes and legal status. The Journal of nutrition, 129(7), 1412S-1417s.
5. Buts, J.P., Bernasconi, P., Van Craynest, M.P., Maldague, P., & De Meyer, R. (1986). Response of human and rat small intestinal mucosa to oral administration of Saccharomyces boulardii. Pediatric Research, 20, 192-196.
6. Vandenplas, Y., Brunser, O., & Szajewska, H. (2009). Saccharomyces boulardii in childhood. European Journal of Pediatrics, 168(3), 253-265.
7. Kabbani, T. A., Pallav, K., Dowd, S. E., Villafuerte-Galvez, J., Vanga, R. R., et al. (2017). Prospective randomized controlled study on the effects of Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745 and amoxicillin-clavulanate or the combination on the gut microbiota of healthy volunteers. Gut Microbes, 1, 17-32.
8.Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2001.
- Features a probiotic and prebiotic in one capsule; Probiotics help restore your digestive system's natural flora; Prebiotic fiber provides essential nutrients your flora needs to grow strong*1,2
- Contains chicory root, a prebiotic vegetable fiber, which supports strong intestinal flora to help strengthen your daily digestive health*3,4
- Helps promote the natural production of IgA (Immunoglobulin A), a primary digestive antibody, that provides an extra layer of immune support to defend against infection*1
- All ingredients are gluten-free, non-GMO, require no refrigeration, and are available in vegetarian capsules; Appropriate for those with lactose intolerance*5
- 30 capsules per package; Recommended intake of 2 capsules 1-2 times daily for men, women and children 2 months of age and up*6