Hyaluronic Acid 300mg x 360 tablets (2 bottles each with 180 tablets - 6 months supply). Triple Strength Hyaluronic Acid. 300% stronger than any other HLA tablet. SKU: HLA3x2
List Price: $41.99
Sale Price: $41.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Triple Strength Hyaluronic Acid 300mg x 360 tablets (2 bottles each with 180 tablets - 6 months supply)
Pureclinica Triple Strength Hyaluronic Acid is the leading hyaluronic acid (HLA) supplement. With 300mg of 99.94% pure HLA per tablet no other is as strong.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
A protein found naturally in the body, particularly in the joints as a component of Synovial Fluid (a lubricant that reduces friction) and in the collagen network responsible for maintaining the structure of the skin.
HLA is known to hold up to 1000 times it's weight in water, and as we age it degenerates, leaving us with aching stiff joints and a dried out skin structure that beneath the surface is damaged and on the surface is visible as wrinkles.
It is thought that supplementing can help replace lost hyaluronic acid.
The strongest available:
When we set out on a mission to make the best HLA product we could, we decided the only way we could add value to what mother nature had already created was to make it stronger than any other supplement and offer it as a low price. With that in mind we made our tablets 300mg in strength compared with the usual 100mg, hence the triple strength in the name.
It is also made with the active form of hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate which is smaller in particle size allowing it to penetrate the cells more effectively.
- 300% stronger than regular HLA supplements
- 300mg of 99.4% pure HLA per tablet, compare this to most others which are typically just 100mg
- Made with the most effective and active form of hyaluronic acid - sodium hyaluronate.
- 2 bottles, 180 tablets per bottle (total 360 tablets) - at a high strength dose of 600mg per day (2 tablets) they will last 6 months. At 300mg a day (one tablet) they will last 12 months.
- Made to ISO and GMP standards in approved facilities and supplied by a reputable family owned business founded almost 10 years ago and built on a back bone of hard work and exceptional documented customer service.