Ahth Ostelin Vitamin D and Calcium Kids Chewable 50 capsules berry tringle flavor Origin of Australia
List Price: $17.63
Sale Price: $17.63
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium Kids Chewable may especially benefit children who: Are aged 2-13 years. Who have insufficient dietary intake of calcium due to dietary limitations such as allergies or fussy eating. Have limited sunlight exposure or who cover up when in the sun. Are going through a growth spurt. Have a naturally darker skin tone or a skin related condition and hence avoid sunlight. Who wear full length clothing for cultural or religious reasons. Benefits of Vitamin D & Calcium: Vitamin D and Calcium help in the development and maintenance of strong healthy bones, teeth and muscles. Vitamin D and Calcium are important for attaining peak bone mass thereby improving bone strength. A healthy immune system also requires vitamin D. Vitamin D enhances Calcium absorption and is essential for the efficient utilisation of calcium by the body. Why recommend Ostelin Vitamin D & Calcium Kids Chewable: Australia's #1 vitamin D and bone health brand Contains more Vitamin D & Calcium in combination than any other children's vitamin supplement on the market Contains the recommended daily intake of calcium for children No artificial colours or flavours Delicious berry flavour that tingles when you chew Made in Australia Halal accredited Ingredients Ingredients per tablet Vitamin D3 300IU (cholecalciferol 7.5mcg) Calcium 350mg (calcium carbonate 875mg) Directions Children 2 to 8 years: Chew 2 tablets daily Children over 8 to 13 years: Chew 3 tablets daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Not to be swallowed whole. Not recommended for children under 2 years.
- Children grow rapidly and so do their bones. Building strong bones in childhood sets the foundation for lifelong skeletal health.
- The vast majority of adult bone mass is attained before the age of 14 and peak bone mass is reached between 25-30 years of age.
- Children may require additional calcium to meet maximum bone growth.
- Vitamin D is essential for optimal bone mineralisation in children, especially during times when sunlight exposure is limited.
- Developing strong, healthy bones during childhood helps influence bone mass.