List Price: $49.60
Sale Price: $49.60
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
DIM-PRO 100 contains BioResponse DIM (diindolylmethane complex). Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Both are found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds, predominantly diindolylmethane. Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health. In a double blind, randomized clinical trial, BioResponse DIM revealed potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells. Another randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial found that it promoted statistically significant breast comfort. Furthermore, an additional double blind randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIMsupported cervical cell health. Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM has been specially developed for enhanced absorption. This form may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity.
- BREAST HEALTH: A randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover trial found that BioResponse DIM promoted statistically significant breast comfort.*
- CERVICAL HEALTH: An additional double-blind, randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIM supported cervical cell health.*
- PROSTATE HEALTH: Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.