List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $15.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The raw rev glow creamy peanut butter and sea salt bar has a creamy, delicious taste. Includes organic and raw ingredients with omega-rich superfoods to keep you glowing from the inside out. Each bar contains easily digestible plant based proteins, amino acids and trace minerals to keep your body lean and active. Also contains omega rich organic chia, organic flax seeds and mineral rich sea salt for glowing health. Raw rev has raised the bar on our commitment to taste, nutrition and affordability. Always free from go's and artificial ingredients.
- Raw superfoods bar packed with organic and raw plant-based ingredients for optimal nutrition and high protein. The Raw Rev Glo bars are high in protein and fiber with low sugar. The Raw Rev Glo Creamy Peanut Butter & Sea Salt bar has a creamy, delicious taste and includes organic omega-rich superfoods to keep you glowing from the inside out. Certified gluten free, vegan, kosher and non GMO.
- Packed with high protein superfoods in every bite. High protein, high fiber, low sugar. Great nutrition bar that's vegan, gluten-free, kosher and non GMO. High quality plant-based nutrition.
- Contains Raw Rev Protein Superfood blend; peanuts, pea protein, brown rice protein, organic raw hemp protein, organic raw virgin coconut oil, organic raw chia seeds, organic raw sprouted flax seeds. 15 grams of vegan protein, 14 grams of fiber (more than half the recommended daily allowance) and only 2 grams of non-refined sugars no trans-fats or hydrogenated oils
- Raw Revolution believes in the power of fruits, nuts and seeds. All bars are high in natural plant-based protein, fiber and all vegan. We proudly strive to offer the world's most nutrient dense products that are organic, gluten-free, non GMO and delicious.
- Raw superfoods bar that is Gluten-Free, Non GMO, Kosher, Vegan, high protein, high fiber, low sugar. We never use soy protein isolate flour, crisps or beans, wheat, oats, rice or other filler grains, corn syrup (glucose syrup), inulin (chicory root fiber) or animal products.